RETURN & EXCHANGE (PURCHASE FROM ONLINE & BRICK-AND-MORTAR STORES)
Please see the return procedure below.
RETURN PROCEDURE (APPLICABLE TO STORE PICKUP ORDERS)
When you pick-up your ordered goods at store, please check the goods carefully. If the goods is defective or faulty, you must submit request to our shop assistants at the time of receipt of goods. If your request if submitted after collection, we will repair the goods according to our warranty coverage.
If you want to return goods in order to obtain a refund due to change of mind, you must make such request to our shop assistants at the time of collecting goods and an administrative charge will be borne by the customers (HK$100 per order).
Refunds will be arranged using the same payment method originally used for purchase. We aim to process refunds (also repair or replacements, as the case may be) within 30 days of the request; however, this may take longer depending on your goods and the number of returns in our system.
RETURN PROCEDURE (APPLICABLE TO HOME DELIVERY ORDERS)
Within 7 days of receiving goods, we accept returns due to change of mind. We also accept returns of defective or faulty goods for a refund, repair or replacement.
To return a goods, you must submit a duly completed return form to our customer service team (info.HongKong@samsonite.com). We will contact you within 3 - 5 working days with a return authorisation and further instructions on how to return your goods.
If you want to return goods in order to obtain a refund due to a change of mind, an administrative charge will be borne by the customers (HK$100 per order), the goods must be returned to us in its original condition (including authentic labels, instructions, warranty cards and other hang tags).
If a goods is returned for defect or fault, we will either inspect it and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, rectify such defect or fault. If a remedy is not applicable (for example, the goods has been misused or the defect/damage is not covered by the warranty), your return will be rejected and we will return the goods to you. You must bear the cost of return shipping, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
Refunds will be arranged using the same payment method originally used for purchase. We aim to process refunds (also repair or replacements, as the case may be) within 30 days of receipt by us of the original goods; however, this may take longer depending on your goods and the number of returns in our system.
In the event you have not complied with all the return requirements, we will advise you by email the reasons why we cannot process and/or approve your return within 30 days of receipt of the original goods.
RETURN PROCEDURE (APPLICABLE TO BRICK-AND-MORTAR PURCHASE)
Please check the goods carefully before purchase. If the goods is defective or faulty, you must submit request to our shop assistants at the time of receipt of goods. If your request is submitted after purchase, we will repair the goods according to our warranty coverage and all sold goods cannot be exchanged or refunded.
If the goods are found to be defective or faulty due to manufacturing defects, covering materials and workmanship, we will also accept refunds, repairs or exchange. Refunds, repairs and exchange are only applicable to purchases from Hong Kong and Macau stores and franchises. Refunds will be arranged using the same payment method originally used for purchase and you should present the official purchase receipt.
We take extreme care in ensuring that our goods are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you identify an issue with the goods delivered to you, we would like to help resolve the problem. Please contact our customer service team for assistance. Alternatively, you may write to us at info.HongKong@samsonite.com or call +852-3665 9377 from 10:00am - 2:00pm; 3:00pm - 6:30pm, Monday to Sunday.
SERVICE & WARRANTY
Samsonite guarantees all its products against any manufacturing defects, covering materials and workmanship, for the length of time stated in the warranty. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to other rights, conditions, guarantees and remedies available to you by law in relation to the supply of goods or services under consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure (as determined by a Samsonite Authorised Repair Agent) and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase as this will authenticate this product warranty.
Samsonite products are rigorously tested to ensure that the travel products you trust meet stringent standards. Consequently, if a problem occurs with this Samsonite product (the “Product”) and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Samsonite will, in its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. To facilitate this you should first find and deliver the product to an Authorised Repair Centre. Click here to find your nearest Authorised Repair Centre, alternatively if you are travelling overseas you can click here for a global listing.
Please note that you are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the Product and/or in the list of Product features on our website.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
- Samsonite requires that you use only an approved Samsonite service centre (“Service Centre”) for warranty repairs.
- This warranty is global and you may have your Product repaired at any Service Centre in the world. To locate a Service Centre anywhere in the world, click here.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Agent will void this warranty.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- For warranty service at a Service Centre, you will need the duly completed warranty certificate or original receipt of purchase.
- The Service Centre will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Samsonite’s warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Samsonite’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Samsonite will substitute a comparable Samsonite product.
- The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by the Authorised Repair Agent, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- Inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.
- Do not send your Product directly to Samsonite, as this will likely delay the repair.
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- Damages to the product that are the result of misuse or the actions of others.
- Incidental and consequential damages are expressly disclaimed.
- Labour charges and damages attributable to work
- Performed by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Agent at a Service Centre are not covered by this warranty.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded.
This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.