Samsonite knows luggage. We've been in business for over 100 years and we're still growing at an amazing pace - so there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. Samsonite has a proud tradition of designing and developing high-quality products that integrate style, functionality and technology. We have a commitment to quality and innovation and we know that our most important asset is our team.
If you have a love of travel and seek a challenging, rewarding career, we'd love to hear from you. For a complete list of our current career opportunities please see below.
Sorry, there are no current positions available.
1 January 2017
||Sales Advisor (Full Time / Part Time)
SALES ADVISOR (FULL TIME / PART TIME)
- Responsible for the sales target of store
- Ability in maintaining the tidiness of Store & kept the image of Samsonite
- Ability to display & refresh all visual merchandising display according to Global Guidelines
- Maintain good customer services
- Handles customer feedbacks / complaints efficiently
- Coordinates, liaises and assists customer on service-after-sales (repair)
- Lively, energetic, dynamic individuals
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Able and willingly to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process. Apply Now