Samsonite knows luggage. We've been in business for over 100 years and we're still growing at an amazing pace - so there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. Samsonite has a proud tradition of designing and developing high-quality products that integrate style, functionality and technology. We have a commitment to quality and innovation and we know that our most important asset is our team.
If you have a love of travel and seek a challenging, rewarding career, we'd love to hear from you. For a complete list of our current career opportunities please see below.
Sorry, there are no current positions available.
||11 June 2021
||Assistant Ecommerce Manager
Assistant Ecommerce Manager
- Manage and be responsible for the growth of our company E-commerce business for both brand sites and marketplaces
- Manage brand presences on third-party E-commerce platforms such as Shopee, Lazada and Qoo10 through campaign collaborations to maximise the brand exposure and generate more sales
- To work closely with our marketing team and implement effective digital marketing strategies to drive more traffic to all our company social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram and to grow our company’s E-store business
- Manage and lead the E-commerce team to manage day-to-day operations of the E-commerce business including but not limited to order fulfilment, inventory management, customer enquiries and web-site development
- Execute coaching strategies to aid the KAM’s to deliver commercial success in their assigned platforms
- Maintain a close working relationship with external stakeholders and partners
- Be the brand custodian to ensure that pricing is consistent and competitive across all third-party E-commerce platforms and our company’s brand sites
- To develop impactful E-campaigns that meet KPIs (e.g. traffic, marketing budget, site experience, sales targets etc.) by embracing E-commerce strategies
- Plan, review and monitor both E-commerce activities and Marketing calendar monthly, quarterly, and annually to ensure that the business unit is aligned with the Company’s business objectives
- Monitor daily e-business performance of the sites, generate reports; gross, net sales, conversion rate, average order value, return rate, orders evolution, category performance, bestsellers
- Carry out any ad hoc assignments and/or projects given by management
- Diploma/Degree in any relevant discipline. E.g. Business Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3-4 years E-commerce managerial experience and hands-on end to end experience with brand sites and/or marketplace. Added advantage if you have experience with both
- Good IT capability (Proficiency in Google Analytics will be a plus)
- Good E-commerce marketing capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to work independently and in groups
- Strong business acumen to lead, seeks new ideas, and always suggests alternatives within a business environment given and limited
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong commercial and analytical skills, meticulous and data-driven
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.